Customer service is a priority at Superior Defense.. If you are not satisfied with your order we will do our best to correct the situation to your satisfaction. Because of the costs involved with returning products, it is always best to contact us with any questions you may have about our products before you place an order.
All products are new and covered under the Manufacturer's warranty. Product defects must be handled by contacting the manufacturer directly.
- No returns will be accepted without prior approval from RifleGear.com. Please contact us via email or phone in order to receive an RMA number (return merchandise authorization). No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of product delivery.
- A 10-15% restocking fee will be charged for all returned items.
- All returns must be new and in the original packaging. All accessories, documentation, and registration cards must be included with the return.
- Shipping charges for product returns are non-refundable.
Absolutely NO RETURNS of ammunition, optics, barrels, barreled receivers, and Tools, No exceptions.
* Cancellations - Firearm(s) cancellations will incur a 15% restocking fee, unless exchanged for an item(s) of equal or greater value. DROS fees are non-refundable.
* Returns - Firearms cannot be returned unless found to be defective or damaged during shipment. Please inspect your firearm thoroughly at your dealer and contact us for return prior to transfer to the buyer. No returns will be accepted for firearms after transfer from the dealer to the buyer. After firearms transfer, any warranty issue will have to be addressed through the firearm manufacturer.
Any firearms left for more than 180 days will be considered abandoned and re-sold.
All returned/exchanged items must be in new (unmounted/uninstalled) and resalable condition, complete with packaging. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase along with an original receipt. All items being returned for refund or exchange will incur a 10% restocking fee, unless exchanged for an item(s) of equal or greater value.
All services are subject to fees according to our fee schedule, which will be collected in advance. Installation items left for more than 180 days will be considered abandoned and auctioned.
Please use the original shipping box in which your order was shipped to make your return. A valid RMA number must be written clearly on the outside of the packaging or on the original receipt that accompanied your order. Please do not ship back your return item in just the manufacturer’s box. The customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments. If your shipping carrier has lost or damaged your package, please contact them directly.
Ship the package(s) back to the following address:
2440 N Glassell
Orange, CA 92865