Aero Precision AR15 Lower Receiver | Gen 2
Aero AR15 Gen 2 Stripped Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom AR15 build. Machined to mil-spec dimensions, Aero lowers work with standard AR15 components and ensure the highest quality with a correct component interface.
Gen 2 Improvements:
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Increased Magwell Flare - Allows for easier insertion of magazines and provides a sleeker look.
- Platform: AR15
- Material: Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Coating: Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Markings: "Cal Multi"
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Weight: 8.35oz
- Stripped AR15 Lower Receiver, Gen 2
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
FFL Terms and Conditions
• Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
• Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
• To expedite your order, please have your dealer email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
***Firearms must be transferred and sent to an FFL. You must provide us with an FFL for transfer within 24 hours or your order will be cancelled. Email a copy of the FFL to email@example.com***